FREE SHIPPING! ! !
Mixer, floor model, 40 quart capacity, variable speed drive, includes removable SwingRing safety guard, stainless steel bowl, beater, whip, dough hook, bowl scraper, and timer, 1 hp, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Like all Univex Mixers, the SRM40+ uses a power-efficient, variable speed transmission that enables the operator to change speeds without having to first stop the mixer. This advanced technology utilizes torque-sensing pulleys to extract a greater torque-to-horsepower ratio with fewer parts. A rugged gear train drives the beater head and PTO shafts. Standard equipment includes a two-piece, stainless steel removable Swing Ring Safety Guard, a heavydrawn stainless steel bowl, batter beater, wire whip, dough hook, #12 PTO and now bowl scraper.
Univex SRM40+ 40 Quart Dough Mixer with PTO Hub
- 40 qt.
- Mixer Floor Model,1 HP
- 42 qt. SS Bowl – 120/60/1
- Utilizes unique hybrid gear driven system
- Change speeds on the fly
- Two- piece, stainless steel, dishwasher safe safety guard
- Heavy-duty stainless steel bowl
- # 12 PTO hub
- Interlock switches protect operator from injury if safety guard is open or bowl is lowered
- Durable NSF approved hybrid epoxy powder coat finish
- 4 attachments standard with unit including bowl scraper
- 15 minute timer
- 40 qt. stainless steel bowl
- Dough hook
- Batter beater
- Wire whip
- Ingredient chute
- Bowl scraper
- Bowl truck
- Splash ring
- VS9 vegetable slicer with adjustable knife
- VS9H vegetable shredder with plate holder and 3/16" plate (additional plate size variations, grater plates, and julienne plate available)
- ALMFC12 meat and food grinder
- Two year, on-site parts and labor
Watch the following video on a Univex planetary mixer:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
For use and maintenance of this equipment, please click below.
To view the warranty in detail and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.