Bake & roast oven, deck-type, electric, 42"W x 32"D steel deck interior, (2) 7" high sections, digital controls, 200°F - 550°F temperature range, (6) tubular elements, aluminized interior, enamel finish, stainless steel front, adjustable legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Peerless CE61BE Twin Deck Bake & Roast Oven offers you quality, performance and value. Each oven section comes with a stainless steel front, aluminized interior, heavy-duty steel decks and a one-year Parts and Labor warranty. The CE61BE also offers exclusive features including a space saving design and solid state digital controls for more precise temperature control.
Sectional ovens, by design, can be stacked offering you the ability to pick and choose which configuration suites your needs the best. We have over 12 different possible combinations for greater choice of gas or electric. Both offer efficient use of energy and years of trouble free service. By stacking, the Peerless CE61BE can be converted into a CE62BESC.
Peerless Two 7" High Deck 1 Control Bake and Roast Electric Pizza Oven - CE61BE
- Quality construction for long life
- Stainless steel front standard (also available in stainless front, sides & top - T430)
- Heavy duty steel deck (with flanged sides - 16AL)
- Space saver (only 50” wide)
- Stackable (multiple options for flexibility)
- Aluminized interior
- Easily serviceable (most controls can be replaced from the front of the unit)
- Power: electric - 12 KW 220V single phase standard (three phase optional)
- Solid state relay "silent operation"
- Has (6) tubular elements
- Full range digital control
- Has the controls in lower front for ease of operation
- 200°F - 550°F thermostat (93°C - 288°C)
- Holds four 18”x26” bun trays
- Has adjustable legs
- ETL listed
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- One year parts and labor
- Exterior Material:
- Stainless front only / stainless front, sides & top
- Interior Material:
- Aluminized steel interior
- Four 18" x 26" bun pans
- 58"H x 50"W x 42"D
- Shelf Size:
- 7"H x 42"W x 32"D
- Number of Shelves:
- Number of Decks:
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Sections:
- Temperature Range:
- 200°F - 550°F
- Power Type:
- 12 KW
- Single phase (three phase optional)
- Shipping Weight:
- 550 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts and labor
- Product Condition:
- Opening required for installation:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
Peerless CE61BE Bake & Roast Oven Spec Sheet
Peerless warranty states that every new oven will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 12 months from the date of installation or 12 months from the date of shipment, whichever comes first. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. This will not cover misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, improper installation, improper operation, operation outside of design limits, accidents and casualties. Shipping damage is not covered by the warranty. An approved service technician should do all repair work necessary. Contact Peerless at 1-800-548-4514 before contacting a repair company. Additional items not covered by the warranty, customer responsibility and to view the warranty and procedure in detail, please click and download the link below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.