Bake Oven, deck-type, electric, 42"W x 32"D steel deck interiors, (1) CE51BE stacked with (1) CE61BE, digital controls positioned on the right, 250°F to 550°F temperature range, (10) tubular elements, aluminized interior, stainless steel front, adjustable legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Peerless CE51/61BESC - One CE51BE Stacked with One CE61BE Combination Electric Deck Oven offers quality, performance and value. This combination deck electric oven comes standard with a stainless steel front, heavy-duty steel decks and a one-year Parts and Labor warranty.
If space is a problem, you’ll appreciate our compact design, which saves almost 12″ of valuable kitchen space compared to competitive brands.
Peerless One Roast-One Twin Bake Combination Deck Electric Oven - CE51/61BESC
- Quality construction for long life
- Stainless steel front standard (also available in stainless front, sides and top - T430)
- Heavy duty steel deck (with flanged sides - 16A)
- Space saver (only 50” wide)
- Aluminized interior
- Easily serviceable (most controls can be replaced from the front of the unit)
- Power: electric - single phase standard (three phase optional)
- 250ºF - 550ºF thermostat
- Solid state digital controls for more precise temperature control
- Digital controls positioned on the right
- Has (10) tubular elements
- Has adjustable legs
One year parts and labor
Note: For Voltage information (options and pricing), please call.
- Exterior Material:
- Stainless front only / stainless front, sides & top
- Interior Material:
- Aluminized steel interior
- Shelf Size:
- 12”H x 42"W x 32"D (CE51BE)
- Shelf Size:
- 7”H x 42"W x 32"D (CE61BE)
- Number of Shelves:
- Number of Decks:
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Sections:
- 1 (CE51BE), 2 (CE61BE)
- Shipping Weight:
- 2,150 lbs
- Power Type:
- 8KW/12KW - 220V
- Single phase (three phase optional)
- Temperature Range:
- 250°F to 550°F
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts and labor
- Product Condition:
Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
Peerless warranty states that every new oven will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 12 months from the date of installation or 12 months from the date of shipment, whichever comes first. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. This will not cover misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, improper installation, improper operation, operation outside of design limits, accidents and casualties. Shipping damage is not covered by the warranty. An approved service technician should do all repair work necessary. Contact Peerless at 1-800-548-4514 before contacting a repair company. Additional items not covered by the warranty, customer responsibility and to view the warranty and procedure in detail, please click and download the link below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.