Bowl Cutter with Built-In #12 PTO Hub 269 rpm, 18" diameter stainless steel bowl 22 rpm, twin stainless steel knives 3,768 cuts/min, start/stop button, bowl cover interlock, polished & anodized aluminum construction, 1 hp motor, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
This unit is a heavy duty buffalo chopper with cutlery grade stainless steel twin blades. It produces 3,768 cuts per minute. The continuous feed bowl makes it very easy to put in and take out product without having to turn the unit off. Safety features allow machines to be operated with user safety in mind. This unit also comes standard with our #12 PTO hub which can be used with attachments such as the VS9, VS9H and ALMFC12. Perfect for coleslaw, pulled pork, or any other type of shredding applications, a must have for your kitchen!
Model BC19 Buffalo Chopper / Bowl Cutter
- Perfect for pulled pork, parsley, root vegetables, meat, cheese, breads, spreads, dips and salads
- 1hp motor
- 18″ (45.7cm) stainless steel bowl rotates at 22 rpm
- Cutlery grade stainless steel twin blades make 3768 cuts per minute
- Polished and anodized aluminum body
- Simple operation with illuminated momentary start/stop push button
- Bowl cover interlock prevents unit from running when cover is not locked and closed
- Bowl sensing switch prevents operation without bowl present
- Built in #12 PTO (power take-off) hub for use with optional PTO attachments
- 18" (45.7cm) 304 stainless steel bowl
- Twin cutlery grade knives
- #12 PTO hub
- Plastic cover
- S-5B stand
- VS9 vegetable slicer
- VS9H shredder
- ALMFC12 meat and food grinder
- One year, on-site parts and labor
Watch the following videos of a Univex BC18 at work:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
For use and maintenance of this equipment, please click below.
To view the warranty in detail and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.