FREE SHIPPING! ! !
Reversible Dough Sheeter, floor model, 111-1/5" long, hand operation for thickness & foot pedal operation for carpet (left-to-right), 0" to 1.9" adjustable hard chrome polished cylinders, chain drive, 19-3/4" wide belt, start/stop buttons, folding tables, pivoting and removable arms, heavy duty rolling pins with storage in base, cord and plug, 3/4 hp, 2.60-7.35 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The SFG500 Dough Sheeters are perfectly suited to the needs of artisans. Features such as cylinders with large-diameter, bored shoulders in anti-corrodal steel, ball bearings on all movements, and universal, reversible scrapers combine to ensure optimum efficiency and functionality.
Model SFG500T Reversible Floor Model Sheeter
- Floor Model Table Length: 20″ x 47″ (2x)
- 111-1/5" long
- Reversible dough sheeter
- Hand operation for thickness and foot pedal operation for direction of dough
- 0 to 1.9″ adjustable cylinder, separation changes dough thickness
- 19-3/4" wide belt
- Hard chrome polished cylinders
- Tables fold upright for storage and movement
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor
- Sheets dough onto rolling pins to allow for transport of rolled dough to work area
- Interlock switches protect operators from injury if safety guard is open
- Pivoting and removable arms
- Convenient storage in base for rolling pins
- Heavy duty rolling pins Dough Sheeter
- Designated area for flour storage for use while sheeting
- Hand operation for carpet (left to right) need to specify when ordering
- One year, on-site parts and labor
High-volume bread bakeries and pizzerias swear by Univex’s quality and performance when it comes to processing large amounts of dough! Watch the following video on a Univex Dough Sheeter:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
For use and maintenance of this equipment, please click below.
To view the warranty in detail and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.