Artisan Stone Hearth Round Pizza Oven, gas, (13) 12" pizza capacity, round 59-1/8" diameter internal cooking chamber, includes: thermometer, internal stack exhaust, iron stand & door, insulated, handmade firebrick, 115v/60/1-ph, 16 amps, 97,500 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
Round Dome Pizza Ovens are made of whole refractory bricks, furnace baked, with high alumina content, immersed in refractory cement casting. With heat resistant to 1200°C and high alumina content increases heat retention, this oven will not disappoint! Various shapes, sizes and decorations available! Ovens turned off in the evening are still warm the next day and our bricks have sufficient resistance to double oven lifespan. Each oven is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen. Craftsmanship and absolute attention to detail guarantee a true masterpiece. We guarantee high efficiency, energy savings and compliance with the strictest environmental standards. A cutting-edge design and the use of selected raw materials enable us to comply with the rules of ancient tradition and at the same time to respond to the technical and management needs of a modern concern.
Model DOME59R Stone Hearth Pizza Round Dome Oven
- Handmade firebrick pizza oven
- Static cooking floor
- Round internal cooking chamber
- Insulated and ready to be connected to smokestack
- Very well insulated, outside is cool to touch at highest temperature
- DOME59R: 59-1/8”interior dimensions
- (13) 12" pizza capacity
- 97,500 BTU
- Minimum clearance away from combustibles from all sides: 6”
- Minimum clearance away from combustibles from top: 16”
- Minimum clearance under oven: 31”
- Iron stand
- Iron door to keep heat inside the oven
- Stack exhaust internal diameter 7 7⁄8" (20cm)
- 3⁄8" (.95 cm) NPT gas connection
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Natural Gas- 4.0" WC
- Propane- 10.0" WC
Note: Venting depends on local state code. Recommend a dedicated natural draft flue. If exhaust fan is required by code, it needs to be no more than 200-300 CFM.
- Black or customizable exterior
- Red brick
- Yellow brick
- 10 x 10 tiles
- Metal leaves
- One year, on-site parts and labor
Watch the following video and see a Univex Dome Oven at work:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
For use and maintenance of this equipment, please click below.
To view the warranty in detail and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.