Rotating Dome Pizza Oven, gas, (6) 12" pizza capacity, round 39" diameter internal cooking chamber, rotating cooking deck, flat exterior top, electronic controls, includes: thermometer, remote control, internal stack exhaust, iron stand & door, insulated, handmade firebrick, 92,500 BTU, 208v/60/3-ph, cCSAus, NSF
Rotating Deck Stone Hearth Dome Flat Top Ovens are made of whole refractory bricks, furnace baked, with high alumina content, immersed in refractory cement casting and feature a rotating cooking surface. With heat resistant to 1200°C and high alumina content increases heat retention, the Univex pizza oven will not disappoint! Various shapes, sizes and tiling available! Ovens turned off in the evening are still warm the next day and our bricks have sufficient resistance to double oven lifespan. In addition to the gas burner, which ensures a precise and punctual temperature, an independent electrical resistance below the rotating surface (manageable in off, automatic, or manual mode), guarantees continuous operation and allows you to cook pizzas continuously without the need for annoying pauses to restore heat to the floor. The Smart Chef digital control panel through a simple and intuitive touch screen synchronizes and manages both the direction and the speed of rotation of the floor, the temperature of the oven and allows you to set predefined cooking programs for the different foods.
Model DOME47FT Rotating Deck Stone Hearth Dome Oven - Flat Top
- 47″ cooking chamber with 39.4″ cooking surface
- Handmade firebrick pizza oven
- Rotating cooking floor
- Round internal cooking chamber
- Insulated and ready to be connected to smokestack
- Full electronic control
- Utilizes 9” thick refractory brick for heavy insulation, outside walls are cool to the touch on highest temperatures.
- Can cook a pizza in 90 seconds!
- (6) 12" pizza capacity
- 92,500 BTU
- Internal dome oven can reach over 1,000°F
- Minimum clearance away from combustibles from all sides: 6" (15.2cm)
- Minimum clearance away from combustibles from top: 16" (40.6cm)
- Minimum clearance under oven: 31 inches2 (200cm2)
- Iron stand
- Iron door to keep heat inside the oven
- Stack exhaust internal diameter 7 7⁄8" (20cm)
- ¾" (1.9 cm) NPT gas connection
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Natural Gas- 4.0" WC
- Propane- 10.0" WC
Note: Venting depends on local state code. Recommend a dedicated natural draft flue. If exhaust fan is required by code, it needs to be no more than 200-300 CFM.
- Black or customizable exterior
- One year, on-site parts and labor
Watch the following video and learn more about the best pizza oven in the industry:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
For use and maintenance of this equipment, please click below.
Rotante Dome Oven Manual (Old Wiring)
Rotante Dome Oven Manual (New Wiring)
To view the warranty in detail and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.