Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, (2 )stainless steel door, (6) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, interior lighting, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4" castors, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
True's T Series is the choice for the exclusive stainless steel commercial application.
True T-49-HC stainless steel double door refrigerator is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- Oversized and balanced, environmentally friendly 54 inch wide refrigerator, factory sealed and pre-lubricated for long life - holds 33°F to 38°F
- 300 series stainless steel front (the finest stainless available)
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white vinyl coated aluminum and 300 series stainless floor
- Anodized quality aluminum ends
- Positive seal self-closing doors with factory tested (over 1,000,000 times) lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system
- Adjustable, heavy duty, vinyl coated wire shelves
- 4" diameter swivel castors standard
- Door locks standard
- Exterior mounted temperature monitor
- Legs available for all models
- Incandescent interior lighting
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handles standard
- T-49 available hinged on left side (no charge)
- 1/2 HP, 115/60/1
Bottom Mounted Units Feature:
- A "no-stoop", lower shelf
- Allows for top storage
- Compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of kitchen for ease of compressor load
- Compressor can be serviced easily, and accessed by a single repairman.
Manufacturer Warranty (U.S.A. only):
- 3 years on all parts and labor
- Additional 2 years on compressor
- UL EPH
- Energy Star
- Made in USA
---- WE OFFER WHITE GLOVE INSTALLATION WITH IN 100 MILES OF CARSON, CA CALL US AND LEARN MORE! ----
Watch the following info videos on True T-Series Refrigerators:
- Exterior Material:
- Stainless steel front, anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top
- Interior Material:
- Clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor
- Product Capacity:
- 49 cu. ft.
- 78⅜"H x 54⅛"W x 29½"D
- Number of Sections:
- Number of Doors:
- Type of Door:
- Self-closing solid swing door
- Number of Shelves:
- Size of Shelves:
- 24-9/16"L x 22-3/8"D
- Temperature Range:
- 33°F to 38°F
- 60 Hz
- Single phase
- 1/2 HP
- 5.4 amps
- Plug Type:
- NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length:
- 9 ft
- Compressor Location:
- Bottom mount
- Crated Weight:
- 400 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 year parts & labor, 5 year compressor
- Product Condition:
True T-49-HC refrigerator preserves food with cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F. It has 2 stainless steel exterior self-closing doors with recessed door handles and with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior. It also has 6 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves with 4 chrome plated shelf clips each. This reach-in model features exterior temperature display and epoxy coated evaporator. For easy maintenance, its condensing unit is bottom-mounted. This 49 cu ft unit is ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
It is strongly recommended that any servicing be performed by a qualified technician. True recommends also that a sole use circuit be dedicated for the unit. In addition to following recommended installation procedures, you must run the refrigerator/freezer 24 hours prior to usage. The power cord from this appliance is equipped with a grounding plug which minimizes the possibility of electric shock hazard. If the unit is disconnected or shut off, wait five minutes before starting again. Your True appliance when properly used and maintained will give you many years of trouble-free service. Safety information, installation, setup, operation and maintenance can be found in detail by clicking and downloading the link below.
The True Warranty includes a three-year parts and labor warranty and an additional two-year compressor warranty (USA only). True warrants to the original purchaser of every new True refrigerated unit, the cabinets and all parts thereof, to be free from defects. All claims must be made directly through True. For what is not covered by this warranty and to view this warranty in detail, please click and download the link below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.