Pizza Oven, deck-type, gas, 52"W x 36"D hearth deck interior, (1) 9" high section, digital controls positioned, on the right, 300°F to 650°F temperature range, "Power-Pak" 5-cell burner system, 1 1/2" pizza stones, aluminized steel interior, stainless steel front, adjustable legs, 100,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Peerless CW100PESC - 1 Deck Electronic Gas Pizza Oven (with side controls) offers the best possible quality with performance and value. Each oven section comes with a stainless steel front, aluminized interior, 1.5” hearth decks and a two-year Parts and Labor warranty. This oven also offers exclusive features the set is aside from the rest. Our space saving designs, including a 5-cell “Power-Pak” burner system for better distribution of heat and better baking ability. If space is a problem, you will appreciate our space saving design, which saves almost 12” of valuable kitchen space compared to competitive brands.
By stacking, the CW100PESC can convert into a CW200PESC.
Peerless Single Deck Electronic Super Size Floor Model Gas Pizza Oven - CW100PESC
- Quality construction for long life
- Stainless steel front standard
- Pizza deck standard: large 52” x 36” x 9”compartment 1½” pizza stone
- Large capacity (twenty 9” pizzas, twelve 12” pizzas, or six 16” pizzas)
- Energy efficient (new energy-saving “Power-Pak” burner system coupled with unique baffle system for even heat and better baking)
- Totally thermocoupled
- Full range digital 300°F - 650°F thermostat (149°C - 343°C)
- Space saver (only 66” wide)
- Stackable (double cooking capacity)
- Easily serviceable (all controls can be easily replaced)
- Has the controls on the right side for ease of operation
- Has adjustable legs
- Power: gas/electric
- Two year parts
- Two year labor
- Two year trouble free service
- Exterior Material:
- Stainless front only / stainless front, sides & top
- Interior Material:
- Aluminized steel interior
- Twenty 9" pizzas, twelve 12" or six 16" pizzas
- 55.5"H x 67"W x 46"D
- Shelf Size:
- 9"H x 52"W x 36"D
- Number of Shelves:
- Number of Decks:
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Sections:
- Power Type:
- Total BTU:
- Maximum 100,000 BTU input
- Temperature Range:
- 300°F - 650°F
- Shipping Weight:
- 725 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Two year parts, two year labor, two year trouble free service
- Product Condition:
- Opening required for installation:
Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
The oven and its individual shut off valve must be disconnected from the gas supply piping system during any pressure testing of that system at test pressures in excess of 1/2” psig (3.45KPA). The installation must conform with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Code, ANSI Z223.1/NPA 54, Or the National Gas and Propane Installation Code, CSA B149.1 - Latest Edition. The appliance should be connected ONLY to the type of gas for which it is equipped. All equipment is adjusted at the factory. Check the type of gas on the serial plated on the bottom front of the oven. Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause property damage, injury or death. Read this manual thoroughly before installing or servicing this equipment. Set Up Instructions, Installation Instructions, Operation Instructions, Troubleshooting and Maintenance can be found in detail by clicking and downloading the link below.
Peerless Gas Oven Service Manual
Start-Up Checklist for Peerless Ovens is a set up checklist of things to be done, required, or points to be considered and used as a reminder. Please view list by clicking and downloading the link below.
Start-Up Checklist for Peerless Ovens
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.