Pizza bake oven, deck-type, electric, 42"W x 32"D deck interiors, (2) 7" high sections, top heat digital controls, 300°F - 650°F temperature range, (6) tubular elements, (2) pizza stones, aluminized interior, stainless steel front, adjustable legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Peerless CE61PE - Two-Deck Pizza Stone Electric Oven is an electronically controlled twin-deck oven (with two doors). Each oven section comes standard with a stainless steel front, aluminized interior, hearth decks and a one-year Parts and Labor warranty. It also offers exclusive features including a space saving design.
The CE61PE is part of an all new series (PE SERIES) of Peerless Ovens' electric line. The Peerless ventless pizza oven comes with digital electronic controls and solid state relays that offer precise temperature control and silent operation for better distribution of heat and better cooking ability.
If space is a problem, you will appreciate our space saving design, which saves almost 12” of valuable kitchen space compared to competitive brands. By stacking, the Peerless CE61PE can be converted into a CE62PESC.
Peerless Twin Deck Floor Model Electric Pizza Oven - CE61PE
- Quality construction for long life
- Stainless steel front (standard)
- Large capacity (2,688 sq. inches of available cooking space)
- Holds twelve 12” pizzas or eight 16” pizzas
- Pizza stones standard
- Unique interior design for better distribution of heat
- Energy efficient (equipped with energy-saving tubular elements coupled with unique baffle system for even heat and better baking)
- Full range digital control 300°F - 650°F thermostat (149°C - 343°C)
- Solid state relay (precise temperature control)
- Space saver (only 50” wide)
- Silent operation
- Easily serviceable (all controls can be replaced from the front of the unit)
- Has digital controls in lower front for ease of operation
- Power: single phase standard (Three phase optional)
- Top heat control (balances oven heat)
- Has adjustable legs
- One year parts and labor
Watch the following video for more information on Peerless CE61PE Deck Ovens...
- Exterior Material:
- Stainless front only / stainless front, sides & top
- Twelve 12” pizzas or eight 16” pizzas
- 58"H x 50"W x 42"D
- Shelf Size:
- 7"H x 42"W x 32"D
- Number of Shelves:
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Decks:
- Number of Sections:
- Power Type:
- Single phase (three phase optional)
- Temperature Range:
- 300°F - 650°F
- Standard (ventless - VL50 optional)
- Shipping Weight:
- 850 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts and labor
- Product Condition:
- Opening required for installation:
Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
Peerless warranty states that every new oven will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 12 months from the date of installation or 12 months from the date of shipment, whichever comes first. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. This will not cover misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, improper installation, improper operation, operation outside of design limits, accidents and casualties. Shipping damage is not covered by the warranty. An approved service technician should do all repair work necessary. Contact Peerless at 1-800-548-4514 before contacting a repair company. Additional items not covered by the warranty, customer responsibility and to view the warranty and procedure in detail, please click and download the link below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.