Tortilla Dough Press, manual, 15"x 15", uncoated aluminum platens, upper & lower platens to 400F, temperature control, infinite range thickness adjustment, illuminated power on/off switch, heat indicating light, 220v/50/60/1-ph, 15 amps, 3100 watts, NEMA 6-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
The efficient, economical, and durable DoughXpress TXM-15 is perfect for low to medium production volumes. This 15-inch tortilla press is a fast, safe, simple, and mess-free. The TXM-15 features a 15” x 15” platen that is capable of making 4 tortillas at once. Great for both flour or corn tortillas as well as flatbreads. The swing away design with upper and lower heated platens provides a quick and easy way to flatten your flour tortillas, corn tortillas, pizza dough, or flatbread dough.
DoughXpress TXM-15 Tortilla Dough Press
- Digital time and temperature controls
- Enables pressing thinner products
- Flattens tortillas into all sizes up to 16″ in diameter
- Heat indicating light that turns off when set temperature is reached
- Sleek, modern, durable, and easy to clean design
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens
- Full-range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”
- CE, ETL and ETL Sanitation (to NSF Standards) listed
- 15″ H x 16″ W x 24″ D.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs
- Electrical: 220 Volts/ 50-60 Hz, 3100 Watts, 15 Amps, 6-20P NEMA plug
- Temperature Range: Off – 400°F, 204°C upper plate
Tortilla dough press made in the U.S.A.
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel
- Ship Weight:
- 68 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 15-1/4" x 16-1/2" x 24"
- up to 400°F
- Product Voltage:
- Product Capacity:
- up to 15" diam.