Pizza Prep, 33-41F pan rail, stainless steel cover, 19-1/2"D cutting board, 2 full doors, 4 PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, includes: (9) 1/3 size clear polycarbonate insert pans (top), stainless steel front, top & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL EPH Classified, cULus, CE, Made in USA
True TPP-AT-67-HC Pizza Prep Table Fridge is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. It is factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C).
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- This 67" pizza prep table features an all stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated flat lids keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness, and minimize condensation.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Extra-deep 19½" (496 mm) full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
Manufacturer Warranty (U.S.A. only):
- 3 years on all parts and labor
- Additional 2 years on compressor
- UL EPH
- Made in USA
Watch the following info video on True Pizza Prep Tables:
- Exterior Material:
- Stainless steel, front, top & sides
- Interior Material:
- Clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor
- 38⅞"H x 67⅜"W x 33⅝"D
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Shelves:
- Size of Shelves:
- 23.625"L x 28"D
- Number of Pans:
- Size of Pans:
- 12.75"L x 6.25”W x 6"D (1/3 size)
- Size of Cutting Board:
- Temperature Range:
- 33°F to 41°F
- 60 Hz
- 3.9 amps
- 1/4 HP
- Plug Type:
- NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length:
- 11 ft
- Crated Weight:
- 450 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 year parts & labor, 5 year compressor
- Product Condition:
True TPP-AT-67 is one of the finest commercial refrigeration units made. It is manufactured under strict quality controls with only the best quality materials available. Its 67” wide cabinet is all stainless steel front, top and ends with corrosion resistant GalFan coated steelback. This pizza prep table has refrigeration system that provides the user with colder product temperatures of 33-41°F and uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Its condensing unit is accessed from behind and front removable panel, slides out for easy maintenance. This unit is completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final electrical connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
True TPP-AT-67 Pizza Prep Table Spec Sheet
To ensure that your unit works properly from the first day, it must be properly installed and located in accordance with the Installation Instructions before it is used. We highly recommend a trained refrigeration mechanic and electrician install your TRUE equipment. Because of potential safety hazards under certain conditions, we strongly recommend against the use of an adapter plug. If the unit is disconnected or shut off, wait five minutes before starting again. Use non-abrasive tools when cleaning your stainless steel products. Your True appliance when properly used and maintained will give you many years of trouble-free service. Safety information, installation, setup, operation and maintenance can be found in detail by clicking and downloading the link below.
True Refrigerated Food Prep Installation Manual
The True Warranty includes a three-year parts and labor warranty and an additional two-year compressor warranty (USA only). True warrants to the original purchaser of every new True refrigerated unit, the cabinets and all parts thereof, to be free from defects. All claims must be made directly through True. For what is not covered by this warranty and to view this warranty in detail, please click and download the link below.
True Food Service & Retail Warranty
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.