Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, framed glass door version 01, (1) glass door, (3) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4" castors, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
True's glass door reach-ins are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
True T-23G-HC-FGD01 27-inch wide refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. It is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Glass door
- Stainless steel front
- Aluminum sides
- White aluminum interior
- Stainless steel floor
- (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting
- 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.2 amps
- Unique oversized evaporator coil offsets the higher horsepower compressor and large condenser which keeps the temps between 33°F and 38°F, keeping foods fresh
- Exclusive design allows for a product that uses a lower velocity, and provides a higher volume, more effective circulation of air
- The refrigerating system is engineered in such a way that the recovery of temperatures is quicker, no matter how busy your kitchen is
- Condenser is placed at the bottom of the unit, making for effortless maintenance with a bristle brush and vacuum, as well as running in the coolest environment
- Attractive stainless steel front, combined with the aluminum ends, back, and top will prove durable enough to withstand any amount of traffic
- Polyurethane insulation is high density and prevents contributions to global warming or expanding your carbon footprint
- The glass door, with its torsion-type closing system, complete with hinges, is self-closing, has a recessed handle, and boast a lifetime guarantee
Manufacturer Warranty (U.S.A. only):
- 3 years on all parts and labor
- Additional 2 years on compressor
- UL EPH
- Made in USA
If you need a more spacious appliance, check out the True GDM 49 glass door refrigerator.
---- WE OFFER WHITE GLOVE INSTALLATION WITH IN 100 MILES OF CARSON, CA CALL US AND LEARN MORE! ----
Watch the following info video on True Reach-Ins Refrigerator:
- Exterior Material:
- Stainless steel front, anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top
- Interior Material:
- Clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor
- Product Capacity:
- 23 cu. ft.
- 78⅜"H x 27"W x 29⅞"D
- Number of Sections:
- Number of Doors:
- Type of Door:
- Self-closing glass hinged door
- Number of Shelves:
- Size of Shelves:
- 22-7/8"L x 23-1/4"D
- Temperature Range:
- 33°F to 38°F
- 60 Hz
- Single phase
- 1/4 HP
- 2.2 amps
- Compressor Location:
- Bottom mount
- Plug Type:
- NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length:
- 9 ft
- Crated Weight:
- 335 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 year parts & labor, 5 year compressor
- Product Condition:
True T-23G-HC-FGD01 framed glass door refrigerator has factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant. It also has “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass self-closing swing door. This unit’s exterior is stainless steel front with anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top. Its entire cabinet structure is foamed in-place using Ecomate insulation. Its shelving includes 3 PVC coated wire shelves that can be adjusted on 1/2" increments. Its top can be a storage area for its condensing unit is bottom mounted. This 23 cu ft refrigerator is ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
True T-23G-HC-FGD01 Framed Glass Door Refrigerator Spec Sheet
It is strongly recommended that any servicing be performed by a qualified technician. True recommends also that a sole use circuit be dedicated for the unit. In addition to following recommended installation procedures, you must run the refrigerator/freezer 24 hours prior to usage. The power cord from this appliance is equipped with a grounding plug which minimizes the possibility of electric shock hazard. If the unit is disconnected or shut off, wait five minutes before starting again. Your True appliance when properly used and maintained will give you many years of trouble-free service. Safety information, installation, setup, operation and maintenance can be found in detail by clicking and downloading the link below.
True Traditional Reach-Ins Installation Manual
The True Warranty includes a three-year parts and labor warranty and an additional two-year compressor warranty (USA only). True warrants to the original purchaser of every new True refrigerated unit, the cabinets and all parts thereof, to be free from defects. All claims must be made directly through True. For what is not covered by this warranty and to view this warranty in detail, please click and download the link below.
True Food Service & Retail Warranty
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.