WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE. CALL US NOW!!!
Sierra Range SRBQ-30
Sierra Outdoor Grill, LP gas, 49.21"W x 30.91"D, (4) stainless steel tube burners, 16 gauge stainless steel radiants, stainless steel cooking grates, side shelf, (1) 29.57" roll cover, removeable drip pan & rack carriage assembly, 304 stainless steel body, hood, base & legs, (1) two-stage regulator & hose, (2) 14" wheels & (2) lockable casters, 60,000 BTU, cETLus
The Sierra Range SRBQ-30 Full Single Outdoor LP Gas Grill is manufactured to provide the chef with superior performance and reliability; and has the cooking power that a commercial environment is accustomed to. Body, base, burners and roll covers constructed entirely of stainless steel for longevity and utmost durability. The stainless steel burners are all 15,000 BTU’s each which will guarantee perfect broiling results time and time again. Cook with Style, Cook with Sierra.
- SAE 304 Stainless Steel body, hood, base & legs
- Four burner model
- 16 gauge stainless steel radiant
- Easy to clean 6mm cooking grids
- Side shelf for convenience
- Two stage regulator and hose
- Drip pan and rack carriage assembly are easily removed for cleaning
- Two 14" wheels for easy mobility
- Two lockable casters for secure positioning
- The SRBQ is shipped from the factory, ready for LP installation
- ETL approved & listed
- 12 Months Parts & Labor
Image shown is for reference only and may slightly vary. Some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
- Stainless steel
- Exterior Dimensions:
- 49.21"W x 30.91"D x 49.61"H (1250 x 785 x 1260 MM)
- Cooking Surface Area:
- 27.8” x 21.3” (705 x 540 MM)
- Number of Burners:
- Burner Type:
- Tube burners
- Power Type:
- Gas Type:
- LP Gas
- Gas Connection:
- Q.C.C.1 Type 1 connector and hose supplied with unit (2)
- Gas Pressure:
- 10” W.C. - Propane
- Total BTU:
- Ship Weight:
- 216 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 12 months parts & labor
- Product Condition:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
SRBQ Series Outdoor Gas Grills Spec Sheet
Please view the manual in detail by clicking and downloading the link below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.