WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE. CALL US NOW!!!
Sierra Range C3236G
Sierra Conveyor Pizza Oven, gas, (1) 36"W conveyor belt, single-deck, stackable, electronic thermostat with digital display, variable speed control, reversible conveyor, removable front panel & crumb tray, stainless steel construction, legs with casters (locking), 120,000 BTU
The Sierra Range C3236G 72" Gas Single Stack Conveyor Pizza Oven has a 36” (91.4 cm) long X 32” (81 cm) deep cooking chamber. This stackable conveyor oven with a steel belt is great for many cooking applications including pizzas, baked dishes, chicken wings, calzones, cookies, pies, pita breads, bakery products, hot sub sandwiches, and much more.
- 32” (81 cm) conveyor belt
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Front mount controls for easy view and access
- Electronic temperature control with digital read-out
- Variable digital speed control on conveyor belt
- Cook time from 1 - 20 minutes
- Reversible conveyor belt direction
- Thermally insulated for energy efficiency
- Efficient power Gas Burner
- High velocity precision targeted air flow distribution panels for consistent repeatable baking results
- Stackable (up to 3 units high)
- Removable front panel, crumb tray, top and bottom air flow distribution panels for easy cleaning
- 4” Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Legs with locking casters available (18”, 24”, 30”)
Gas connection: Equipped with 3/4” NPT gas connection at rear.
Ventilation: Proper ventilation is required. Must be installed under ventilation hood.
- 12 Months Parts & Labor
Image shown is for reference only and may slightly vary. Some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
- Stainless steel
- Cooking Chamber Size:
- 36”W x 32”D
- Belt Width:
- Belt Direction:
- Reversible (L-R, R-L)
- Product Capacity:
- 382 (6") pan in an hour - 5 min. bake time
- Power Type:
- Gas Type:
- Natural Gas / Liquid Propane Gas
- Gas Connection:
- 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance
- Gas Pressure:
- 3.5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Total BTU:
- 110 volts
- 1 ph
- 14 amps
- Ship Weight:
- 950 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 12 months parts & labor
- Product Condition:
- CE Listed:
- ETL Approved:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.