WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE. CALL US NOW!!!
Sierra Range C3236E
Sierra Conveyor Pizza Oven, electric, (1) 36"W conveyor belt, single-deck, stackable, electronic thermostat with digital display, variable speed control, reversible conveyor, removable front panel & crumb tray, stainless steel construction, legs with casters (locking), 27.0kW
The Sierra Range C3236E 72" Electric Single Stack Conveyor Pizza Oven has a 36” (91.4 cm) long X 32” (81 cm) deep cooking chamber. This conveyor oven is great for many cooking applications including pizzas, baked dishes, chicken wings, calzones, cookies, pies, pita breads, bakery products, hot sub sandwiches, and much more.
- 32” (81 cm) conveyor belt
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Front mount controls for easy view and access
- Electronic temperature control with digital read-out
- Variable digital speed control on conveyor belt
- Cook time from 1 - 20 minutes
- Reversible conveyor belt direction
- Thermally insulated for energy efficiency
- High velocity precision targeted air flow distribution panels for consistent repeatable baking results
- Stackable (up to 3 units high)
- Removable front panel, crumb tray, top and bottom air flow distribution panels for easy cleaning
- 4” Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Legs with locking casters available (18”, 24”, 30”)
Electrical: Ovens are equipped with 6’ electrical cord with 20 amps plug (120 volts).
Ventilation: Proper ventilation is required. Must be installed under ventilation hood.
- 12 Months Parts & Labor
Image shown is for reference only and may slightly vary. Some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
- Stainless steel
- Cooking Chamber Size:
- 36”W x 32”D
- Belt Width:
- Belt Direction:
- Reversible (L-R, R-L)
- Product Capacity:
- 382 (6") pan in an hour - 5 min. bake time
- Control Type:
- Power Type:
- 208 volts
- 3 ph
- 79 amps
- Electric Elements /KW:
- (6 X 4.5 kw) = 27 kw)
- Ship Weight:
- 950 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 12 months parts & labor
- Product Condition:
- CE Listed:
- ETL Approved:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.