Refrigerated Raised Rail Prep Table, four-section, 111"W, 32.81 cu. ft. capacity, side-mounted self contained refrigeration, (4) solid hinged doors, stainless steel front, top, & sides, cold wall refrigeration pan rail, accommodates (15) 1/3 size pans (pans not included), separate controls, automatic adaptive defrost, aluminum interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 6" casters, (2) 1/4 HP, NSF, cUL, UL, Made in USA
Randell 84111N-290 - Four Section 111” W 32.81 cu ft Refrigerated Raised Condiment Narrow Rail Prep Table (Pizza / Sandwich / Salad Prep Table)
Randell cold-wall conductive cooled designs are used by four of the top five pizza chains, the top casual sandwich chain, the #1 chicken chain and two of the top four Mexican chains. Available in the industry’s largest standard length choices and highest pan capacity. Separate base and rail controllers give the operator precise control of the rail and the ability to shut the rail off at night – conserves up to 60% of the the daytime energy usage! Uses R290 Natural Propane for its refrigerant making it SNAP compliant for CA and other states adopting the standard, providing up to 30% energy savings over previous models while protecting our atmosphere.
Randell 8000N-290 series model preparation table with natural R290 refrigeration system. Includes independently controlled mechanically cooled rail and refrigerated base, each controlled by their own electronic control. Single opening, 12” deep, raised rail to come standard with recessed pan ledge and oversized clean-out port for ease of cleanability. Base interior ends and door openings shall be high impact ABS plastic and be cooled with a blower coil located behind the mullion. Base cabinet doors to have recessed handles and include press-fit magnetic gaskets. Unit to be shipped on standard 6” high casters.
• 15 Pan Capacity (1/3 Size), pans not included
• 3 (24”) and 1 (21”) Stainless steel doors with flush-mounted door pulls
• R290 SNAP compliant refrigerant
• Cold-wall conductive cooling
• Recessed pan-ledge ensures cold above the pans
• Visible externally mounted electronic controllers to monitor rail and base settings
• Independent temp control for rail and base allows precise temperature maintenance in each zone
• Base controller features automatic adaptive defrost
• Rail on/off allows nightly shutdown for up to 60% energy savings
• Exclusive completely sealed pan rail interior with clean-out port
• Hinged compressor compartment panel for access to cleanout port and condenser coil cleaning
• 6” casters
- (1) year parts and labor (standard)
- (5) year compressor warranty (standard)
Image shown is a Model 8268N-290.
- Pan Capacity 1/3 Size:
- Work Surface Height:
- Height of the Rear (Closed Cover):
- Overall Height (Cover Open):
- Number of Doors:
- Door Width:
- (3)24”, (1)21”
- 32.81 cu ft
- (2) 1/4
- Ship Weight:
- 675 lbs
- (1) year parts and labor, (5) year compressor
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
To install and operate the pizza prep table, please click below.
To view the warranty and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.