Randell 8148D-290 Prep Refrigerator
Refrigerated Raised Rail Prep Table, 48"W, (1) 24" door, stainless steel top, cold wall refrigeration dual pan rail, (11) 1/3 size pan capacity (pans not included), separate controls, stainless steel front, aluminum interior, 4" casters, side-mounted refrigeration, 1/3 HP (base), 1/4 HP (rails), 115v/60/1-ph, 5.8 amps, NSF, cUL, UL, Made in USA
Randell 8148D-290 - One Section 48" W 6.21 cu ft Refrigerated Raised Condiment Double Rail Prep Table (Pizza / Sandwich / Salad Prep Table)
Randell cold-wall conductive cooled designs are used by four of the top five pizza chains, the top casual sandwich chain, the #1 chicken chain and two of the top four Mexican chains. Available in the industry’s largest standard length choices and highest pan capacity. Separate base and rail controllers give the operator precise control of each rail and the ability to shut the rail(s) off at night – conserves up to 60% of the the daytime energy usage! Uses R290 Natural Propane for its refrigerant making it SNAP compliant for CA and other states adopting the standard, providing up to 30% energy savings over previous models while protecting our atmosphere.
This prep refrigerator includes 2 independently controlled mechanically cooled rails and refrigerated base, each controlled by their own electronic control. Single opening, 12” deep, raised rails to come standard with recessed pan ledge and oversized clean-out port for ease of cleanability. Base interior ends and door openings shall be high impact ABS plastic and be cooled with a blower coil located behind the mullion. Base cabinet doors to have s/s bent handles and include press-fit magnetic gaskets. Unit to be shipped on standard 4” high casters.
• 11 Pan Capacity (1/3 Size), pans not included
• 1 Stainless steel door (24") with s/s easy to grasp door pull
• R290 SNAP compliant refrigerant
• Cold-wall conductive cooling
• Recessed pan-ledge ensures cold above the pans
• Visible externally mounted electronic controllers to monitor rail(s) and base settings
• Independent temp control for rail(s) and base allows precise temperature maintenance in each zone
• Base controller features automatic adaptive defrost
• Rail on/off allows nightly shutdown for up to 60% energy savings
• Exclusive completely sealed pan rail interior with clean-out port for each rail
• Hinged compressor compartment panel for access to cleanout port and condenser coil cleaning
• 6” casters
- (1) year parts and labor (standard)
- (5) year compressor warranty, (standard)
- Pan Capacity 1/3 Size:
- Work Surface Height:
- Height of the Front of Top Rail:
- Overall Height:
- Number of Doors:
- Door Width:
- 6.21 cu ft
- (1)1/3, (1)1/4
- Ship Weight:
- 495 lbs
- (1) year parts and labor, (5) year compressor
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
To install and operate the pizza prep table, please click below.
To view the warranty and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.