Pizza Group PHP4 Pyralis HP 4 Ovens
Pizza Group Pyralis HP 4 heavy duty pizza oven, electric, 27.5"W x 27.5"L x 5.5"H baking chamber, (90) 10" pizza capacity per hour, 840 °F (450 °C) max temperature, refractory stone cooking surface, analogic manual control, stands in stainless steel, counter balanced doors, American made, UL-ETL Certified, 1 year parts and labour warranty
Pyralis HP ovens satisfy all the needs of pizza chefs when it comes to their trusty tools: performance, technology, design, sturdiness and quality. All models are equipped with high performance ActiveStone Technology which locates armored heating elements inside the refractory stone deck itself. This technology guarantees more precise and uniform cooking temperatures throughout the entire deck surface, resulting in perfectly baked pizzas and speedy temperature recoveries.
Pizza Group Pyralis HP 4 Electric Single / Double Deck Analogic Manual Controlled Pizza Ovens with ActiveStone 27.5 x 27.5 inch Baking Chamber - PHP4
- Excellent performance: sturdy, suitable for intensive use and many types of dough, ensure uniform baking
- Ultra-fast heating with ActiveStone: supreme thermal performance with reduction of heating time by up to 50% and energy consumption up to 25%, compared to a traditional heating systems.
- Refractory stone cooking surface: more crispy and long lasting results.
- 840 °F (450 °C) max temperature
- Analogic manual control for a perfect feeling of the chamber temperature
- Fitted with one or two interior light (depends on model)
- (90) 10" pizza capacity per hour
- Stands in stainless steel
- Armored electric elements
- American Made control components installed
- Safety thermostat
- Heavy duty pizza oven
- Counter balanced doors
- Easy to clean
- User and Service friendly
- Cooking chamber fully coated with refractory material
- High-power hood with digital speed motor controlled
- 4 wheels set (2 with brake + 2 without brake)
- 1 year parts and labour
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.