Pizza Group D24G Dragon 24 Gas +E Oven
Pizza Group Dragon Gas + E stone conveyor pizza oven, 24” wide belt, without stand, 208V 3PH 60Hz, natural gas/propane, completely in stainless steel, 24"W x 53.9"L x 2.3"H baking chamber, stackable, (485) 10" pizza capacity per hour, ADPV System, 840 °F (450 °C) max temperature, Refractory stone cooking surface, 3-zone temperatures, dual rotation of the belt, insulated center double glass door, interchangeable and adjustable mesh infeed and outfeed conveyor belt, detachable control panel, 4.0 Ready, UL-ETL Certified, 1 year parts and labour warranty
Dragon pizza oven is the maximum expression of Italian quality and design. This stone conveyor pizza oven is made from stainless steel, including the internal structures, which guarantees long lasting beauty and strength. Ideal for semi-industrial production output, thanks to our ADPV System, it has been engineered to deliver perfect control over pizza baking parameters. It is easy to adjust and energy efficient. The result is continuous production of consistently baked pizza, with all the flavor and distinctive marking of the best hearth baked crust combined with the labor savings and speed of a refractory stone conveyor.
Pizza Group Dragon 24 Gas + E Stainless Steel Refractory Stone Static Stackable Conveyor Pizza Ovens with 24” wide belt – D24G
Dragon D24G Stone Conveyor Pizza Oven Features
- Natural gas/propane and electric (single or three phase)
- ADPV System: the right amount of power, always at the right time
- Refractory stone cooking surface
- 840 °F (450 °C) max temperature
- 3-zone: possibility to set 2 different temperatures on the top
- Dual rotation of the belt, easily adjusted to allow loading and unloading needs
- Insulated center double glass door to easily insert a pizza slice or sandwich and to check the cooking chamber at any time
- Special mesh infeed and outfeed conveyor belt, easily interchangeable and adjustable
- Detachable control panel can be positioned on any side: left, right, top or even on the wall
- Made completely in stainless steel for long lasting life working 24/7
- Stackable: double the production (gas version) using the same space
- American made components installed: electric device, electronics and motor
- Easy to clean
- Service friendly
- 4.0 Ready: possibility to control the ovens from remote and visualize and save all the production statistic
- 1 year parts and labour
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.