Moretti Forni SerieP P120E A2 Pizza Bake Electric Oven
Pizza oven, deck-type, electric, (1) 49"W x 26"D x 7"H deck, (16) 12" or (4) 18" pizza capacity, (20) customizable programs (per deck), 840F max operating temperature, timer, halogen lighting, (2) stainless steel bottom-hinged double doors, refractory brick baking surface, stainless steel external construction, 18.8kW, Made in Italy
Every serieP deck is provided with the exclusive Moretti System Control electronic board with split setting of heat for the ceiling and the bottom, switch on timer, economy function and cooking programs*. The whole serieP range is fitted with heavy-duty doors insulated with high density fiber. The glass is easily replaceable from outside the oven. All the serieP models are decorated with a special black dashboard giving the oven a nice and unalterable design, together with a very high hygiene.
SerieP consists of one or more independent baking chambers and an optional prover or stand. The baking surface is made of refractory stone with coiled heating elements inside, allowing the perfect heat distribution over the whole surface. This oven is particularly suitable for direct pizza baking, on floor or on trays. Embossed stainless steel surface combined with steamer (optional) is available as an alternative to refractory stone and it is especially recommended for bakery. The baking chamber comes in two heights: 7in or 12in. Temperature management is electronic, power control of ceiling and floor is independent. The oven door is hinged at the bottom, with a tempered glass window to check the product during baking. The stand consists of a painted metal structure, while the prover is a stainless steel cabinet equipped with a heating thermostat. The prover can reach the maximum temperature of 65°C(149°F), whereas the maximum temperature of the baking chamber is 450°C (842°F).
P120E is available in 5 different sizes, with or without steam generator and, on demand, the front side of the hood completely in stainless steel and the possibility of asking for a deck with a higher internal clearance suitable for baking particular products. It is also possible to choose among a wide list of accessories to customize the oven according to the various needs.
Moretti Forni SerieP Two Baking Chamber Conventional Electric Bake Ovens / Modular Stainless Steel Traditional Pizza Deck Ovens - P120E A2
INTERNAL BAKING DIMENSIONS
Internal height 7-12in
Internal depth 25.5in
Internal width 49in
Baking surface 8.6sq.ft
• Heated by armoured heating elements
• Electronic temperature management with independent adjustment of ceiling and floor
• Maximum temperature reached 842°F
• Continuous temperatures monitoring in baking chamber by thermocouple
• Vapour ducting using manual butterfly valve
• Structure made in folded stainless steel
• Side panels in painted sheet metal
• Hood in stainless steel
• Steam duct in stainless steel plate
• Stainless steel door, tempered glass
• Aluminated steel top and side structure
• Dual halogen lighting
• Rock wool heat insulation
• Leavening proofer on wheels height 31.5”
• Stand with wheels height 23.5”, 31.5”, 37.5”
• Spacer element height 11.81”
• Refractory brick or buckle plate surface
• Additional tray holder guides for compartment and stand
• Self-condensing hood
• Frontless hood
• 20 customisable programs
• Independent maximum temperature safety device
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel
- Number of Baking Chambers:
- Internal Height:
- 7 -12''
- Internal Depth:
- 25 1/2''
- Internal Width:
- Baking Surface:
- 8.6 sq.ft.
- External Height:
- 41 3/8''
- External Depth:
- 37 1/4''
- 878 lbs
- Shipping Weight:
- 1010 lbs
- Shipping Height:
- 51 1/2''
- Shipping Depth:
- Max Height (with leavening compartment/stand):
- Max Weight (with leavening compartment/stand):
- 1233 lbs
- Product Capacity:
- (6) Tray 26”x18”; (16) 12” or (4) 18" pizzas
- Max Power:
- Ampere Max:
- 22.6A/deck (V240 3ph) ; 26.1A/deck (V208 3ph)
- Maximum Temperature:
- Power Type:
- Product Condition:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
For information on SerieP Ovens, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.