Moretti Forni SerieP Amalfi D1 Pizza Bake Electric Oven
Pizza oven, deck-type, electric, (1) 46"W x 44"D x 7"H deck, (12) 12" or (5) 18" pizza capacity, (20) customizable programs, 840F max operating temperature, timer, halogen lighting, (1) stainless steel bottom-hinged door, refractory brick baking chamber (entire camera), stainless steel construction, 13.7kW, Made in Italy
Every serieP deck is provided with the exclusive Moretti System Control electronic board with split setting of heat for the ceiling and the bottom, switch on timer, economy function and cooking programs*. The whole serieP range is fitted with heavy-duty doors insulated with high density fiber. The glass is easily replaceable from outside the oven. All the serieP models are decorated with a special black dashboard giving the oven a nice and unalterable design, together with a very high hygiene.
Amalfi consists of one or more independent baking chambers and an optional prover or stand. The baking chamber is entirely made of refractory stone with coiled heating elements inside, allowing the perfect heat distribution over the whole surface. This oven is particularly suitable for direct pizza baking, specific for more delicate toppings and recommended for indirect baking on trays. Temperature management is electronic, power control of ceiling and floor is independent. The oven door is hinged at the bottom, with a tempered glass window to check the product during baking. The stand consists of a painted metal structure, while the prover is a stainless steel cabinet equipped with a heating thermostat. The prover can reach the maximum temperature of 65°C(149°F), whereas the maximum temperature of the baking chamber is 450°C (842°F).
Moretti Forni SerieP One Baking Chamber Conventional Electric Bake Ovens / Modular Stainless Steel Traditional Pizza Deck Ovens - Amalfi D1
INTERNAL BAKING DIMENSIONS
Internal height 7in
Internal depth 45.25in
Internal width 43.5in
Baking surface 13.8sq.ft
• Heated by spiral heating elements
• Electronic temperature management with independent adjustment of ceiling and floor
• Maximum temperature reached 450°C (842°F)
• Continuous temperatures monitoring in baking chamber by thermocouple
• Vapour ducting using manual butterfly valve
• Structure made in folded stainless steel
• Side panels in painted sheet metal
• Hood in stainless steel
• Steam duct in stainless steel plate
• Stainless steel door, tempered glass
• Refractory top and side structure
• Dual halogen lighting
• Rock wool heat insulation
• Leavening proofer on wheels height 23.5”, 31.5”
• Stand with wheels height 23.5”, 31.5”, 37.5”
• Spacer element height 11.81”
• Additional tray holder guides for compartment and stand
• Self-condensing hood
• Frontless hood
• 20 customisable programs
• Independent maximum temperature safety device
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel
- Number of Baking Chambers:
- Internal Height:
- Internal Depth:
- 45 1/4"
- Internal Width:
- 43 1/2"
- Baking Surface:
- 13.8 sq.ft.
- External Height:
- 25 5/8''
- External Depth:
- 781 lbs
- Shipping Weight:
- 891 lbs
- Shipping Height:
- Shipping Depth:
- Max Height (with leavening compartment/stand):
- Max Weight (with leavening compartment/stand):
- 1244 lbs
- Product Capacity:
- (4) Tray 26”x18”; (12) 12” or (5) 18" pizzas
- Max Power:
- Ampere Max:
- 33A/deck (V240 3ph) ; 38.1A/deck (V208 3ph)
- Maximum Temperature:
- Power Type:
- Product Condition:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
For information on SerieP Ovens, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.