Lincoln 3240 Oven
Conveyor Oven Package, gas/ventless (electric), single/double/triple stack, FastBake technology, digital controls, 40" baking chamber, reversible conveyor, adjustable conveyor speed, glass access window, take off shelf, end stop, oven top, stainless steel interior, top, front and sides and high stand with casters, (ventless - electric per oven: 240V/60/3-ph, 24.0 kW, 60.0 amps; gas per oven: 120V/60/1-ph, 115,000 BTU), UL EPH, CSA, CE
Lincoln Impinger Conveyor Ovens are the premier continuous cook platforms for the food service industry. Using the latest advancements in air impingement technology, Impinger ovens allow for rapid heating, cooking, baking, and crisping of foods, typically done two to four times faster than conventional ovens.
- FastBake Technology designed to bake up to 35% faster than other conveyor ovens without increased noise levels or loss of product quality!
- Faster bake times improve time of service
- Advanced air impingement technology enhances bake quality and uniformity
- Improved product flow during cooking reduces operation costs
- Research and applications support for continued operational success
- Manitowoc KitchenCare helps protect and maintain your foodservice equipment, ensuring that it performs like it should throughout its lifecycle
- Digital controls with single on/off power switch
- Microprocessor controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Improved view vacuum fluorescent readout displays set temperatures in degrees (F° or C°), conveyor belt speed, thermostat indicator light, and diagnostic messages for easy troubleshooting.
- All settings are automatically locked out to eliminate accidental change
- Easy to Clean
- Front door for easy cleaning and removal of finger assemblies
- Conveyor is removable through the right side opening
- Stackable Up To Three (3) High
- Reliable operation is backed globally by Welbilt KitchenCare.
- Flexible gas connector
- Split Belt
- Vented Crumb Trays
- High or Low Stand
- Folding Conveyor
- Two year parts & labor warranty
- UL EPH
The image shown is for reference only. It may slightly vary and some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
Watch the following videos to learn more about Lincoln Impinger Ovens.
- All Data Shown:
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel front, top & sides
- Baking Chamber Length:
- Belt Width:
- Belt Length:
- Opening Height:
- Power Input Type:
- 120V (gas); 240V (electric)
- 60 Hz
- 1-ph (gas); 3-ph (electric)
- 24 kW (electric)
- 60 amps (electric)
- Total BTU:
- 115,000 (gas)
- Access Type:
- Front loading glass access door
- Product Type:
- Impinger oven
- 3200 Series
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Two year parts & labor warranty
- Product Condition:
For product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
To find out more about this Lincoln Series and to download the file, please click below.
To view service, installation & care manual in detail & to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.