Lincoln Impinger Low Profile 32-Inch Conveyor Pizza Oven, L.P. Gas, single-deck, single conveyor belt, digital controls, adjustable temp 250°F to 600°F, adjustable conveyor speed from 1 min. to 30 min., 110, 000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, 14.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, CE, UL EPH Classified, CSA Star, CSA Flame
The Impinger Low Profile 1600 Series oven puts the capacity of the Impinger I in a shorter frame that can be stacked three high. Choose quantity of 2 or 3 for a double or triple stack of ovens respectively. Individually, each oven boasts a 32 in. wide conveyor belt and 40 in. baking chamber for high-capacity needs. Triple-stacked, it puts incredible baking capacity and flexibility in a modest amount of space. The Low Profile is available in gas and electric. Temperature is adjustable from 250°F (120°C) to 600°F (316°C). Conveyor speed is adjustable from 1 minute to 30 minutes cooking time. Front door has access opening with a see-through window to allow product to be placed on the moving conveyor inside the baking chamber when a shorter cook cycle is desired. The conveyor is removable through the right side opening and the air distribution fingers are removable through the front door for easy cleaning. Crumb pans are located below the conveyor belt outside the baking chamber. Start-up/check-out by your local authorized Lincoln service agent is also included.
Fastbake is the latest technology designed to reduce baking time up to 30% and is available on all new Lincoln Impinger I and Low Profile ovens. Please see Fastbake options for more information. The Lincoln Impinger Low Profile 1600 Series will be shipped with radiant finger setup unless otherwise requested.
An oven top, top cap motor cover and stand are compulsory purchases with this oven unless stacking onto an existing Lincoln oven. Optional Accessories (sold separately) include Columnating Panels (#1731 with #1730 is recommended for Pizza.) and spare parts kit. Split Belt Option is now available for new Lincoln Impingers... specify when ordering! The Lincoln 1601-000-U LP Gas Conveyor Oven has 120V.
- Faster bake times improve time of service.
- Advanced Air Impingement Technology enhances bake quality and uniformity.
- Improved product flow during cooking reduces operation costs.
- Research and Applications support for continued operational success.
- Enodis Star service support is committed to ongoing customer satisfaction.
- New FastBakeTM Technology designed to bake up to 35% faster than other conveyor ovens without increased noise levels or loss of product quality! (Optional)
- Stackable up to three (3) oven cavities high.
- 32” (812 mm) wide, 73” (1854 mm) long conveyor belt with product stop.
- 40” (1016 mm) baking chamber.
- Temperature is adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 600°F (316°C).
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from one (1) minute to thirty (30) minutes cooking time.
- Dual heating systems for maximized cooking efficiency.
- Front-loading access door with cool handle.
- Customer-specific setups give customer very specific results.
- Indirect conveyor drive is powered by an AC motor.
- Stainless Steel top, front and sides.
- Oven Start-Up/Check-Out by Enodis Star service agent included in price.
- One year parts & labor warranty
- UL EPH
- CSA Flame
- CSA Star
For reference only, the image shown is an 1600 Series Triple Stacked Oven. It may slightly vary and some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
Watch the following videos to learn more about Lincoln Impinger 1600 Series:
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel front, top & sides
- Interior Dimensions:
- 32" x 40" baking chamber
- Product Capacity:
- 32 @ 18" pizzas/hr (6:30 Bake Time)
- Access Type:
- Front loading access door
- Belt Width:
- Belt Length:
- Overall Length:
- Overall Depth:
- Overall Height:
- Power Type:
- Gas Type:
- Total BTU:
- 32.2 kW
- 60 Hz
- Single phase
- 14 amps
- Power Output:
- 110000.00 N/A
- Temperature Range:
- 250 - 600°F (127 - 316°C)
- Plug Type:
- NEMA 5-15P
- Special Features:
- Lincoln Impinger® Low Profile™
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts & labor warranty
- Product Condition:
Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
For what is covered and not covered by the warranty and to download the file, please click below.
Please click below to watch on how to clean & to maintain an Impinger II oven.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.