Lincoln Impinger I Conveyor Pizza Oven, LP Gas, single-deck, single conveyor belt, solid door, glass access window included, 120v/60/1, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 120,000 BTU, CE, UL, UL EPH Classified, CSA Star, CSA Flame
Lincoln Impinger® Conveyor Ovens are the premier continuous cooking platform for the food service industry. Using the latest advancement in air impingement technology, Impinger ovens allow for rapid heating, cooking, baking, and crisping of foods.
The Impinger I oven can be stacked two high for maximum cooking capacity. Choose quantity 2 for a double stack of ovens. With a 32 in. wide conveyor belt and 40 in. baking chamber, each oven can replace up to three full-size deck ovens. The Impinger I is available in electric or gas. Temperature is adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 600°F (316°C). Conveyor speed is adjustable from 1 minute to 30 minutes cooking time. Front door has access opening with a see-through window to allow product to be placed on the moving conveyor inside the baking chamber when a shorter cook cycle is desired. The conveyor is removable through the right side opening and the air distribution fingers are removable through the front door for easy cleaning. Crumb pans are located below the conveyor belt outside the baking chamber.
An oven top and stand (either portable or fixed) are a compulsory purchase with this oven unless stacking onto an existing Lincoln oven. Optional accessories (sold separately) include Columnating Panels (#1531 with #1530 is recommended for pizza), flexible gas connector, spare parts kit (for gas models 1452 & 1453 only) and spare parts kit (for electric models 1450 & 1451 only). Start-up/check-out by your local authorized Lincoln service agent is also included. Your oven will come with the Radiant finger set up unless otherwise specified. Optional upgrade available for Lincolns Fastbake Option for up to 30% faster bake times. Split Belt Option is now available for new Lincoln Impingers... specify when ordering! The Lincoln 1451-000-U LP Gas Pizza Oven has 120V.
- Faster bake times improve time of service.
- Advanced Air Impingement Technology enhances bake quality and uniformity.
- Improved product flow during cooking reduces operation costs.
- Research and Applications support for continued operational success.
- Enodis Star service support is committed to ongoing customer satisfaction.
- New FastBakeTM Technology designed to bake up to 35% faster than other conveyor ovens without increased noise levels or loss of product quality! (Optional)
- Stackable up to two (2) oven cavities high.
- 32” (812 mm) wide, 73” (1854 mm) long conveyor belt with product stop.
- 40” (1016 mm) baking chamber.
- Temperature is adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 600°F (316°C).
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from one (1) minute to thirty (30) minutes cooking time.
- Front-loading access door with cool handle.
- Customer-specific setups give customer very specific results.
- Indirect conveyor drive is powered by an AC motor.
- Stainless Steel top, front and sides.
- Oven Start-Up/Check-Out by Enodis Star service agent included in price.
- One year parts & labor warranty
For reference only, the image shown is a 1400 Series Impinger I Double Stacked Oven. It may slightly vary and some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
Watch the following videos to learn more about Lincoln Impinger 1400 Series:
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel front, top & sides
- Interior Dimensions:
- 32" x 40" baking chamber
- Product Capacity:
- 32 @ 18" pizzas/hr (6:30 bake time)
- Belt Width:
- Belt Length:
- Access Type:
- Solid door, glass access window
- Digital controls with on/off switch
- Power Type:
- Gas Type:
- LP gas
- Gas Supply Inlet:
- 11-14” WC
- Gas Connection:
- 3⁄4” NPT
- Total BTU:
- 120,000 BTU/hr
- 32.5 kW
- 60 Hz
- Single phase
- 5.0 amps
- Power Output:
- 120000.00 N/A
- Plug Type:
- NEMA 5-15P
- Temperature Range:
- 250 - 600°F
- Lincoln Impinger® I
- Product Type:
- Floor model impinger oven
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts & labor warranty
- Product Condition:
Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
For what is covered and not covered by the warranty and to download the file, please click below.
Please click below to watch on how to clean & to maintain an Impinger I oven.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.