Lincoln Ventless Impinger II Express 1180-V
Lincoln Ventless Impinger II Express Oven Package, electric, single/double stack, includes complete oven with glass access window, standard six finger setup, take off shelf, high stand with casters, 10 kW, 208V/240V, 1-ph/3-ph.
Lincoln Ventless Impinger Conveyor Ovens are the premier continuous cook platform for the food service industry. Using the latest advancements in air impingement technology, Impinger ovens allow for rapid heating, cooking, baking, and crisping of foods, typically done two to four times faster than conventional ovens.
- No need for expensive, noisy, energy consuming ventilation systems
- Stackable up to two (2) ovens high
- Digital Controls with Single On/Off Switch
- Reversible conveyor
- 18” wide, 56” long conveyor belt with product stop
- 28” baking chamber
- Temperature is adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 575°F (302°C).
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from one (1) minute to thirty (30) minutes cooking time.
- Front-loading access door with cool handle
- Customer-specific setups give customer very specific results
- Direct conveyor drive is powered by an AC motor
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Includes Oven start-up/check-out by authorized service agent
- Entry and Exit Shelves
- Split Belt
- One year parts & labor warranty
- UL Category
- KNLZ Listed
Note: This oven does not ship with a cordset, it must be ordered or otherwise provided.
The image shown is for reference only. It may slightly vary and some accessories may not be included.
Watch the following videos to learn more about Lincoln Impinger Ovens.
- All Data Shown:
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel top, front and sides
- Belt Width:
- Belt Length:
- Baking Chamber:
- Opening Height:
- Power Input Type:
- 208V / 240V
- 60 Hz
- 1-ph / 3-ph
- 10 kW
- Temperature Range:
- 250°F to 575°F
- Cook Time:
- 1 - 30 mins.
- Oven Style:
- Heating Style:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Product Condition:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
Ventless 1100 Series Spec Sheet
To view service, installation & care manual in detail & to download the file, please click below.
Impinger II 1100 Operator Manual
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.