Lincoln Impinger II Express FastBake 1180 or 1180-FB
Lincoln Impinger II Express Oven Package, electric/gas, single/double/triple stack, includes complete oven with glass access window, fastbake (FB) / radiant finger setup, take off shelf, and high stand with casters, (electric per oven: 10 kW, 208V/240V, 1-ph/3-ph, UL EPH, CE), (gas per oven: 40,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, CSA Star, CSA Flame, CE).
Lincoln Impinger Conveyor Ovens are the premier continuous cook platform for the food service industry. Using the latest advancements in air impingement technology, Impinger ovens allow for rapid heating, cooking, baking, and crisping of foods, typically done two to four times faster than conventional ovens.
New FastBake Technology designed to bake up to 30%(electric) and 35%(gas) faster than other conveyor ovens without increased noise levels or loss of product quality.
- Stackable up to three (3) ovens high
- Digital Controls
- Reversible conveyor
- 18” wide, 56” long conveyor belt with product stop
- 28” oven baking chamber
- Temperature is adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 575°F (302°C).
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from one (1) minute to thirty (30) minutes cooking time.
- Front-loading access door with cool handle
- Customer-specific setups give customer very specific results
- Direct conveyor drive is powered by an AC motor
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Oven start-up/check-out by authorized service agent included in price
- No need for expensive, noisy, energy consuming ventilation systems (ventless models only)
- FastBake™ Technology reduces bake time 15-30%
- Entry and Exit Shelves
- Flexible Gas Connector
- Split Belt
- One year parts & labor warranty
- CSA Star
- CSA Flame
- UL EPH
Note: This oven does not ship with a cordset, it must be ordered or otherwise provided.
The image shown is for reference only. It may slightly vary and some accessories may not be included.
Watch the following videos to learn more about Lincoln Impinger Ovens.
- All Data Shown:
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel top, front and sides
- Baking Chamber Length:
- Belt Width:
- Belt Length:
- Opening Height:
- Power Input Type:
- 208-240V (electric); 120V (gas)
- 60 Hz
- 1-ph / 3-ph
- 10 kW
- Power Output:
- 40000.00 N/A
- Total BTU:
- Temperature Range:
- 250°F to 575°F
- Cook Time:
- 1-30 mins.
- Split belt
- Heating Style:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Product Condition:
For complete product specifications and to download the file, please click below.
To view service, installation & care manual in detail & to download the file, please click below.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.