Lincoln Impinger II Express KNLZ Rated Ventless Conveyor Pizza Oven, electric, front loading, single-deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake technology optional, 120/208v/60/1, 48.0 amps, 10.0kW NSF, UL, CSA
The Impinger II Ventless 1100 Series Oven is the new ventless oven designed for applications where demand is high and floor space is limited. This new model adds a catalytic converter and UL710B certification for ventless installations, saving money and time during installation. Because no venting hood is required, operators have more flexibility as to where and when the oven can be installed. Local codes do prevail. The 18 in. wide conveyor belt and 28 in. wide baking chamber give this oven the capacity of one to two full-size deck ovens. Plus, the Impinger II Electric oven can be stacked two high for maximum capacity and flexibility. Choose quantity of 2 for double stack of ovens. This is an electric baking/finishing oven which is self-contained and conveyorized. Temperature is adjustable for 250°F (121°C) to 575°F (302°C). Conveyor speed is reversible and adjustable from 1 minute to 30 minutes cooking time. FastBake Technology reduces cook time by up to an additional 35% with no food quality loss or noise increase. Front door is solid with an access opening to allow product to be placed on the moving conveyor inside the baking chamber when a shorter cook cycle is desired. Air distribution fingers are removable through the front door for easy cleaning. Crumb pans are located below the conveyor belt outside the baking chamber. Includes Oven Start-up/check-out by Manitowoc STAR Authorized Service Agent.
Oven only included. A stand, either portable, fixed or counter mount, is a compulsory purchase with this oven unless stacking onto an existing Lincoln oven. The Lincoln Impinger II will be shipped with radiant finger setup unless otherwise requested. It also has a front loading conveyor and removable door which make for easy cleaning.
Options (sold separately) include Columnating Panels: Bottom Panels & Top Panels (#1542 with #1544 recommended for Pizza), take-off shelves, full close-off plate, half close-off plate, flexible gas connector, heat shield. Split Belt Option is now available for new Lincoln Impingers... Specify when ordering! The Lincoln 1130-000-V Electric Ventless Conveyor Oven has 208V.
- Faster bake times improve time of service
- Advanced Air Impingement Technology enhances bake quality and uniformity
- Optional FastBake™ Technology reduces bake time 15-30%
- Front removable conveyor for improved cleaning in tight spaces
- Improved product flow during cooking reduces operation costs
- Research and Applications support for continued operational success
- Welbilt Star service is committed to ongoing customer satisfaction
- No need for expensive, noisy, energy consuming ventilation systems (ventless models only)
- Stainless Steel Top, Front and Sides
- 28” (711mm) Long Baking Chamber
- Front Removable Fingers
- Stackable Up To Two High
- Includes Oven Start-Up/Check-Out by Welbilt Authorized Service Agent
- 18” (457mm) Wide conveyor
- Front Removable
- Product Stop
- One to Thirty Minute Cook Time
- Reversible Conveyor
- FastBake Technology Reduces Cook Time by Up to An Additional 35% With No Food Quality Loss or Noise Increase Customer
- Temperature Range 250°F to 575°F
- (121°C to 302°C)
- Front Loading Glass Access Door with Cool to the Touch Handle
- Digital Controls
- One year parts & labor warranty
For reference only, the image shown is an 1100 Series Double Stacked Oven. It may slightly vary and some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
Watch the following videos to learn more about Lincoln Impinger 1100 Series:
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel front, top & sides
- Interior Dimensions:
- 18" x 28" baking chamber
- Product Capacity:
- 16 @ 16" pizzas/hr (6:30 bake time)
- Belt Width:
- Belt Length:
- Temperature Range:
- 250 - 575°F
- Power Type:
- 10 kW
- 60 Hz
- Single phase
- 48 amps
- Access Type:
- Front loading glass access door
- Product Type:
- Floor model ventless impinger oven
- Lincoln Impinger® II
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts & labor warranty
- Product Condition:
Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
For what is covered and not covered by the warranty and to download the file, please click below.
Please click below to watch on how to clean & to maintain an Impinger II oven.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.