Lincoln Impinger II Express Conveyor Pizza Oven, Natural Gas, front loading, single-deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake technology optional, 120v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 40,000 BTU cULus, CE, UL Classified, CSA Star, CSA Flame
The Lincoln 1116 Impinger II Express pizza oven is designed for applications where demand is high and floor space is limited. The Lincoln 1116-000-U Impinger II Pizza Oven is one of its 1100 Series. The 18 in. wide conveyor belt and 28 in. wide baking chamber give this oven the capacity of one to two full-size deck ovens. Plus, the Impinger II natural gas oven can be stacked two high for maximum capacity and flexibility. Choose quantity of 2 for double stack of ovens. Temperature is adjustable for 250°F (121°C) to 575°F (302°C). Conveyor speed is reversible and adjustable from 1 minute to 30 minutes cooking time. FastBake Technology reduces cook time by up to an additional 35% with no food quality loss or noise increase. Front door is solid with an access opening to allow product to be placed on the moving conveyor inside the baking chamber when a shorter cook cycle is desired. Air distribution fingers are removable through the front door for easy cleaning. Crumb pans are located below the conveyor belt outside the baking chamber. Includes Oven Start-up/check-out by Manitowoc STAR Authorized Service Agent.
Oven only included. A stand, either portable, fixed or counter mount, is a compulsory purchase with this oven unless stacking onto an existing Lincoln oven. The Lincoln 1116-000-U Impinger II Pizza Oven will be shipped with radiant finger setup unless otherwise requested. It also has a front loading conveyor and removable door which make for easy cleaning.
Options (sold separately) include Columnating Panels: Bottom Panels & Top Panels (#1542 with #1544 recommended for Pizza), take-off shelves, full close-off plate, half close-off plate, flexible gas connector, heat shield. Split Belt Option is now available for new Lincoln Impingers... Specify when ordering! The Lincoln 1116-000-U Natural Gas Conveyor Oven has 120V.
- Faster bake times improve time of service
- Advanced Air Impingement Technology enhances bake quality and uniformity
- Optional FastBake™ Technology reduces bake time 15-30%
- Front removable conveyor for improved cleaning in tight spaces
- Improved product flow during cooking reduces operation costs
- Research and Applications support for continued operational success
- Welbilt Star service is committed to ongoing customer satisfaction
- No need for expensive, noisy, energy consuming ventilation systems (ventless models only)
- Stackable up to three (3) oven cavities high.
- 18” (457 mm) wide, 56” (1422 mm) long conveyor belt with product stop.
- 28” (711 mm) baking chamber.
- Temperature adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 575°F (302°C).
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from one (1) minute to thirty (30) minutes cooking time.
- Front-loading access door with cool handle.
- Customer-specific setups give customer great results.
- Direct conveyor drive is powered by an AC motor.
- Stainless Steel top, front and sides.
- Oven start-up/check-out by Enodis STAR agent included in price.
- One year parts & labor warranty
- CSA Star
- CSA Flame
For reference only, the image shown is an 1100 Series Double Stacked Oven. It may slightly vary and some accessories may not be included. Please read the product description and specification sheet carefully for complete details.
Watch the following videos to learn more about Lincoln Impinger 1100 Series:
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel front, top & sides
- Interior Dimensions:
- 18" x 28" baking chamber
- Product Capacity:
- 14 @ 18" pizzas/hr (6:30 bake time)
- Temperature Range:
- 250 - 575°F
- Power Type:
- Gas Type:
- Natural gas
- Total BTU:
- 40,000 BTU/hr
- Gas Supply Inlet:
- 7-12” WC
- Gas Connection:
- 3⁄4” NPT
- Single phase
- 60 Hz
- 7 amps
- Access Type:
- Front loading glass access window
- Plug Type:
- NEMA 5-15P
- Special Features:
- Lincoln Impinger® II
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- One year parts & labor warranty
- Product Condition:
Please click below for complete product specifications and to download the file.
A ventilation hood is required to remove heat and cooking odors. For gas ovens, a ventilation hood is also required to remove the products of combustion. Although this oven has been designed to be as trouble free as possible, periodic Preventive Maintenance is essential to maintain peak performance. Lincoln warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. The Operator Manual must be read by all operators before installing, operating or servicing this equipment. It includes warranty, important safety, installation, operating and maintenance instructions. To view all these in detail, please click and download the link below.
For what is covered and not covered by the warranty and to download the file, please click below.
Please click below to watch on how to clean & to maintain an Impinger II oven.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.