DoughXpress DMS-18 120
Pizza Dough Press, electro-mechanical automatic, up to 18" diameter, uncoated aluminum platens, upper platen heat up to 200F, digital time & temperature controls, infinite range thickness adjustment, illuminated power on/off button, two start buttons, emergency stop button, stainless steel finish, 120v/60/1ph, 10 amp, 1150 watts, NEMA 5-15P, CE, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
The DoughXpress DMS-18 pizza dough flattener is a quick, safe way to press your pizza dough without the need for flour, multiple pass dough rollers, or skilled labor
Pressed dough is consistent in thickness and size, unlike hand tossed where the thickness and size can be inconsistent
An economic manual pizza dough press, perfect for low to medium production volumes (75-100/hr)
This model has a swing away/swing arm press design with an upper heated platen
DoughXpress Manual Pizza Press Economy Dough Press w/ Swing Arm Model DMS-18
- Calibrated temperature control.
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18″ in diameter.
- Heat indicating light turns off when set temperature is reached.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation listed.
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- Full-range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”.
- 20″ H x 18″ W x 22″ D.
- Shipping Weight: 134 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 Volts 50/60 Hz, 1150 watts, 10 Amps, 5-15P NEMA Plug.
- Temperature Range: Off – 400°F, 204°C upper platen
Made in the USA
- Ship Weight:
- 92 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 20" x 18-3/8" x 28"
- Up to 200°F