Cuppone PZF - PizzaForm Dough Press Machine
PizzaForm is a Cuppone Patent, produced in a range of models to make pizza bases for pizzas measuring from 12,14,16,18, or 20 inches.
- High production rate: The PizzaForm can make up to 400 pizzas in one hour, without having to employ specialized labor.
- Perfect Uniformity: In the shape and thickness of the pizza dough bases the PizzaForm creates perfect uniformity without having to renounce the traditional edging (crust), which is obtained thanks to the special configuration of the chromium plated heated plates.
- Thickness: The thickness of your pizza dough bases can quickly be changed by the operator using Cuppone's micro mechanical thickness lever. The design of their thermostatically controlled heated chrome pressure plates form a solid thin layer of seared starch gel as the dough is pressed. This seared starch layer on the pressed dough holds back the gas produced in the natural fermentation of the dough and produces perfect even cooking inside of the pizza bases. This pizza dough press for sale, which has been produced completely in stainless steel, comes equipped with all the safety devices required by international legislation.
Available Cuppone PizzaForm Dough Press Machine Models (POWER: 208/220 VAC, 3 Phase OR 1 Phase)
- PZF/30 (**) 20"W x 24"D x 31"H, makes Pizzas up to 11.8" in diameter, 11.5 Amps 5.0kW, 316 Lbs.
- PZF/35 (**) 20"W x 24"D x 31"H, makes Pizzas up to 13.8" in diameter, 11.5 Amps 5.0 kW 324 Lbs.
- PZF/40 22"W x 28"D x 34"H, makes Pizzas up to 15.8" in diameter, 15.4 Amps 6.10kW 441 Lbs.
- PZF/45 22"W x 28"D x 34"H, makes Pizzas up to 17.8" in diameter, 18.2 Amps 6.55 kW 452 Lbs.
- PZF/50 (**) 22"W x 28"D x 34"H, makes Pizzas up to 19.8" in diameter, 18.2 Amps 6.55 kW 463 Lbs.
Beveled plate is standard.
(**) Double flat plates are available. The PZF/30, PZF/35, and PZF/50 units are available with double flat plates.
- All stainless steel construction
- Five sizes available
- Self contained
- Safety cage
- Patented design
- Able to make 400 pizzas per hour
- Top and bottom temperature controls
- Adjustable press times
- Easily adjustable
- Stainless steel stand with casters
- Stand Includes 18” x 26” dough tray
- Produces uniformity in shape and thickness
- Product Finish:
- Stainless steel
- Product Capacity:
- Presses up to 400 pizzas/hr
- All data shown below:
- Only for model PZF 30
- External Dimensions:
- 20"W x 24"D x 31"H
- Pizza Diameter:
- 208/220 VAC
- 11.5 amps
- Product Weight:
- 316 lbs
- Ship Weight:
- 333 lbs
- Product Condition: